Java Applets: Interactive Programming
- The purpose of this assignment is
- learn drawing techniques on the applet
You have been hired to develop a castle!
This is a competition! Top castles in the class will receive chocolates
(bananas or something for health nuts) and extra credit on this assignment.
Grading will be based on adherence to the specifications listed below:
- You must name your file castle.java exactly.
- The dimensions of the logo must be between 300-600 pixels wide by 300-600 pixels high
- You must add a comment at the top of your code stating that you are the author,
the date, and the course CS150.
- You must use at least three different colors (you can pick the colors).
- You must color in the background
- You may choose to draw the castle that I created, or create your own.
Yes those are birds in the top-right corner
- You must use the following methods at least once
You may also use fillArc and drawPolygon and drawString if you like.
- drawRect or fillRect
- drawOval or fillOval
The top 3-5 castles in the class receives an extra credit point,
if and only if they meet the requirements stated above.
Copyright © 2007: E.S.Boese All rights reserved.