Java Applets: Interactive Programming
- The purpose of this assignment is
- learn drawing techniques on the applet
Write an applet named Spaceship that displays a spaceship hovering over a water planet
with buildings jetting out of the water.
- You must name your file Spaceship exactly.
- You must add a comment at the top of your code stating that you are the author,
the date, and the course.
- You must print your name on your spaceship.
- You must show at least four windows in different colors (you can pick the colors).
- You must show at least three buildings on the planet, though you may have more if you like.
- You must draw the outline around the spaceship. This takes some trial-and-error to figure out.
Hint: use drawArc for the top outline.
- Your applet should be about 400 pixels wide and 300 pixels high.
- Optional: You may change the colors as long as you use a variety of colors.
Copyright © 2006-2007: E.S.Boese All rights reserved.