Java Applets: Interactive Programming
- The purpose of this assignment is
- to write your first program
- to help me get to know you.
Write an applet named AboutMe that displays the following information, each on a separate line:
- your full name as: First name, Last name
- your preferred name (what do you want me to call you?)
- e-Name, what you log into RamCT with - NOT a number),
- a fun fact - something interesting about yourself.
Fun facts may be shared with the class during lecture...
- You must name your file AboutMe exactly - uppercase A and uppercase M.
- You must add a comment at the top of your code stating that you are the author,
the date, and the course CS150.
- You must show four lines of text.
- You must change the color of the text (as long as we can read it)
- You must change the font size to be bigger than the default. (You may change both color and font size).
- Optional: You may have your fun fact on multiple lines.
EXTRA CREDIT (1 pt):
a photo of yourself - (yes, you must use Java to draw your image)
Be sure to submit your .java file AND your image file!
Copyright © 2006-2007: E.S.Boese All rights reserved.