Java Applets: Interactive Programming
- The purpose of this assignment is
- if-else if structure
- Create a Tic-Tac-Toe program
This is a two-player game. The first person to go is X's, the
second person is O's.
Once one player gets three X's or O's in a row -
either horizontally, vertically, or diagnolly,
then they win and a pop-up window appears declaring the winner.
Below is the JFrame that pops up when there is a winner:
Right-click on the above links and select to save target
- Start with the template for designing each area:
Note that there are many notes inside this template to help you along the way.
You can run this code, but you'll only see the startOver button appear.
- First start with the title, as this is review of old material.
- Then get the buttons for the Tic Tac Toe board to appear, with white blanks
- Add event handling for playing Tic Tac Toe
- Finally, add code to handle the start Over button
Copyright © 2006-2007: E.S.Boese All rights reserved.